Please click HERE for a downloadable PDF of the Installation Instructions for the Carry Pumps Outdoor-Rated Enclosed VFD.
INSTALLATION FOR CARRY PUMPS OUTDOOR-RATED ENCLOSED VFD
Unpacking and mounting instructions for non factory-installed units:
- Turn off power to the Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and allow all voltage to drain off. Remove the remote from the shipping box.
- Find a suitable mounting location for the din rail provided and attach it. Then, snap the remote unit onto the din rail using the clips on the back of the unit.
- Locate the enclosure knockouts in the upper right side of the box. Remove one of the ½” knockouts. Install the provided cord connector in this hole.
- Install the magnetic antenna through the cord connector and tighten it on the antenna cord location with additional electrical tape. (Note: the enlarged diameter is to provide a proper seal with the oversized grommet.)
- Route the prewired remote cable to the control wire opening of the VFD and insert it through in order to connect the wires to the VFD terminals. Then, connect the wires to the VFD terminals by following the wiring instructions below.
- Turn the power on to the VFD unit. Then, turn the SMS controller switch to the "ON" position.
- Contact Eagle I Remote at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 737-8374 to have your remote monitoring unit's phone number added to the monitoring system.